Hello 2020

Hello readers.

Am starting a blog to share my portfolio and ideas. Many times, I feel there isn't sufficient rigor performed when I make investment decisions. Had read before, any form of investment should be business-like. I hope by starting this blog, I can document down at least the basic analysis which backs my buy and sell actions and improve accountability to myself.

Also, I feel that most people around me doesn't invest much. I hope by my sharing, readers will be inspired to start this journey of building personal wealth and finally achieve retirement security.

And it's a good time to do something, being the first day of the new year, a new decade. The investment journey will be tough. But I believe with a prudent attitude and taking actions with a right temperament, it will be as rewarding at the end for me and for you.

Regards.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A rebound

Market's disconnect

SG votes 2020